[Imc-radio] audio for anti-chief

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sat Apr 17 15:36:59 CDT 2004

There are audio files in my directory on Rosa's E drive called "Tape 1" and "Tape 2" in a folder call "Anti-Chief Sit In".

Tape 1 contains audio from some interviews we did around 1am on the
first night of the sit in. After those interviews is some chanting
sounds from the noon rally. After that is a truncated interview with a
pro-chiefer. At one point I mumble into the audio a phone number for
the police media liason but I probably got it wrong so ignore it.

Tape 2 contains audio from the 4pm press conference held before the
occupiers left the building.

There's also some other audio on the website from Drew and my text write ups.

I'm WAY late for leaving town so I just have to dump this in your
hands. If anything comes of it then cool. Otherwise just do a headline
and this can all go in our archives.