[Imc-radio] Earth Day Open House--Stelle,IL (piece completed)

herringb at prairienet.org herringb at prairienet.org
Sun Apr 18 10:12:24 CDT 2004

Hi --  I can't remember who's producing this week, but here's my contibution:

I've got 7 minutes, 20 seconds, on the Stelle Community and their Earth
Day Open House, saved on Rosa at the location -- E:\IMC Radio News Show
Production\april 19 2004\Bill Watson of Stelle Community.wav

Sorry that it's longer than I originally predicted.  Feel free to shorten
it any which way you need to.

Here's an ANNOUNCER'S LEAD-IN for the piece:

Located about 35 miles southwest of Kankakee, IL, is a small town unlike
any other town in Illinois.  The town of Stelle is widely known as the
"SOLAR POWER CAPITAL OF THE MIDWEST."  Stelle's Center for Sustainable
Community will be hosting the town's annual EARTH DAY OPEN HOUSE this
Sunday, April 25th.  IMC Volunteer Paul Kotheimer spoke with Bill Watson
of the Stelle Community.  Here's his report: