[Imc-radio] This week's show is complete

Clint Popetz clint at cpopetz.com
Mon Apr 19 10:15:03 CDT 2004

For some reason, my message from last night didn't make it to the
list.  Anyway, with Paul's piece, Ondine's piece, and the extended
headline on the sit-in with Zach's audio, the show was full, so I hope
it's ok that Danielle's headline got bumped.

				-Clint

----- Forwarded message from Clint Popetz <clint at cpopetz.com> -----