[Imc-radio] Obama Tape

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:58:09 CDT 2004

Thanks for making the tape. Please do leave it in the box.  Also... Mike, We
need to floater keys for the IMC radio group. I'll be in charge of them and
keep track of them, but we have producers who don't have keys and Danielle
and I are constantly juggleing to get people in the IMC.

Can we do that? I'll make sure that I don't loan it to anyone who isn't an
IMC member.

Sandra