[Imc-radio] Obama Tape

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 17:57:32 CDT 2004

Sandra,
I'll leave the tape in teh Radio box tonight.

As for the keys, yeah, we can probably work something out. The issues is
the deposit ($20 per key). I hate to see you tie up $40 doing that,
though. This should be brought up at the Steering meeting Thursday to
get the key deposit waived, if everyone's agreeable.
Mike Lehman