[Imc-radio] radio request

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Aug 4 10:51:48 CDT 2004

PK, Clint, Zach (aka radio techie heads) -

At the radio group meeting today we discussed the need to archive all the
radio shows we make in one place and then link from a post on the IMC
website to the radio archive.

This allows the shows to be searchable, on the website, AND all in one
place.

What we need help with is:

how can we systematically/easily upload mp3s to groogroo through the back
end.  Some folks - like myself - don't work on Rosa, so we need
instructions for how to do it ourselves. Also, we don't want to upload to
a general directory, but one specifically for IMCRN.  We have a site
radio.ucimc.org.  Perhaps they could go into a subdirectory there.

Can one of you come to Tuesday's meeting (noon) to demonstrate?

thanks!