[Imc-radio] Re: radio request

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Aug 4 12:40:42 CDT 2004

I can set up an account for whoever needs to upload audio to
radio.ucimc.org and show you how to do it. You'd just use something
like WinSCP. Danielle, you should already know how to do the transfers
since you maintain the website. Uploading an MP3 directly with WinSCP
is no different than uploading HTML files.

Folks will need an account to do this and I'd rather not give an
account to every single radio group member and keep up with changing
membership so it'd be nice if there were one or two people who did
this on behalf of the radio group.

Is this what you are asking for?