[Imc-radio] Sept. 13th show

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Thu Aug 26 16:06:48 CDT 2004

I have a proposal for content for the Sept 13th IMCRN. There is a nationwide project called "The September Project" <www.theseptemberproject.org> where libraries across the country will  present creative ways to reflect upon democracy, citizenship, and patriotism. The Undergraduate Library at the University of Illinois in conjunction with students taking Social Justice in the Information Professions will screen a documentary and host a Community Discussion Forum on Sat. Sept 11th as part of this project.

I think it could be interesting and timely to have a brief interview with the national coordinators (if they're available) and collect audio from the local event. I think I could produce 10-15 minutes on this if you're interested.

Let me know,
Ellen
your friendly radical librarian