[Imc-radio] Rwanda-Congo conflict

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 14:46:26 CST 2004

Radio folk:

Ongoing events between Rwanda and DR Congo are setting the stage for a
potential wide-spread conflict in the region. Some of the groups involved
are the same agents as those during the 94 genocide.

It's getting no attention whatsoever. IMCRN has done a "worldnews"
brief-type thing before, and I thought this would be an underreported piece
to mention. I posted an interview about whats happening right now on the
newswire from Allison DeForges that I was sent through my hrw contact
people...

scott

Scott Edwards
Civil/Political/Gender Projects Manager
Coordinative Effort for the Reporting of Rights Violations (CERRV)
PreDoctoral Fellow, University of Illinois