[Imc-radio] IMC Radio News

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:09:55 CST 2004

IMC Radio news airs on WEFT (5:30-6pm) on Mondays.

Perhaps you've noticed that we  are trying to produce IMC radio news in a
standard format with local, then regional (then sometimes
national/international) headlines (or newsbites) and then one or three
features of 5-18 minutes. We hope to have 4 piolet programs to present for
syndication at regional community radio stations (Carbondale, Bloomington
IN, Chicago) and low power fm stations.

If you would like to join our efforts we can use any and all assitance. We
can teach you about pre-producing radio (using Sound Forge and Acid). We
need news gathers, writers, headline readers, techie, and web assistance, or
a PR person.

We also have a bit called Citizens Speak, where you can express your point
of view about current affairs, etc.

We meet Tuesday's at noon at the IMC, 218 W. Main St. Urbana. Production
work is often done on Sunday, but this is flexible.

Or email me for a special meeting / trainging time that will work for you.
Sandra Ahetn