[Imc-radio] IMCRN minutes 2.10.04

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Feb 10 18:30:01 CST 2004

Feb 16

Producer: Zach
Headlines: Zach
Apprentice: Lori Serb
Content:
Brandon in Iowa - 5-7 min - Danielle
Lakota Hardin - 15 min - Lori
Citizen Speak - 4 min - Sandra

Feb 23

Producer: Sarah K
Headlines: Sarah Lazare?? - Sarah are you interested?
Content:
?? Sarah K

March 1

Producer: Danielle
Headlines: ??
Content:
World Bank - 7 min - Sandra
Update on contraceptive coverage - ariel

Potential Stories:
The Chief vote - mid March - submit to NNN and FSRN
Clowning in Cambodia - Interview with Susan Parenti
World Bank - Mike Goldman talk - Sandra has audio
Parkland making things hard for homeschoolers - Danielle
Obama (do it before March 14) - with Brandon's help?
Ariel and Sarah L - reproductive rights
Ariel - interview w Brooke Anderson on contraceptive coverage
March for Women's Lives - Zoe and zoe - for April
March 20 mobilization
Interview with DC - Ondine

--
Sandra and Lori will pitch a Chief feature for FSRN, National Native News,
and Making Contact.

We will have a calendar outside the production room

Uploading the show - Zach will need to do this every week until the system
is fixed.
AFTER A SHOW IS PRODUCED, SAVE AN MP3 VERSION IN
Y:(Big on Dewey) -> IMCRN -> Radio News Archives

Zach, Lori needs a password on the machines.

1 hour radio build up - we want to propose to WEFT that IMC take the slots
when Friday Forum winds up.  We should run IMCRN from Chicago "From the
Trenches" on WLRW once a month.  It's one hour.
- World Bank
- Ariel on Women's reproductive rights
- Lakota
- Bill Taylor with Honduras speaker