[Imc-radio] Re-installing the DAT machine

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:30:22 CST 2004

If I'm wrong on this, please chime in... but my understanding is that we
need both Rosa and Mojo hooked up through the mixer board/ Edirol in order
that we can be dumping audio from mini disc into Sound Forge and editing
existing things on Sound Forge in the other machine.

I don't know who besides Cope and Paul use DAT, but I know a whole lot of
folks who use minidisk and who need to be doing something while they are
dumping that minidisc audio (in real time).

Rather than write MOJO off, I think that it needed some sweet attention,
namely Sarah and I struggled mightly to work side by side and be able to
hear only our own audio. But we got each others audio. Obviously Rosa is the
preferred machine. But if one is busy, which is happening, we need the other
to be networked and usable in this capacity.

Is that all making sense?

Sandra