[Imc-radio] Upload IMCRN

Duane Whittingham radiodude at logonix.net
Thu Feb 19 14:52:34 CST 2004

Hi, Duane again, sorry to bother BUT,

Could someone upload the IMC Radio News to the UCIMC site please.

Last couple weeks we been left holding the bag as we air it
friday nites at 6:30pm on WTNDLP 106.3 FM in Macomb and its
not been there. :(

Even if it can't be uploaded to the site if i could get it via
ftp or some other way that would be fine, in fact if i could get
it via ftp or other I could upload it.

Sorry to bother, peace.

Duane - WTND-LP 106.3 FM

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows & Saturday Morning Confusion
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
WTND-LP Macomb 106.3, WQNA FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz & the Internet.
Heard Fridays 9pm ET, Sundays 12am ET and Tuesdays 1am ET
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org
http://www.wtnd.us