[Imc-radio] feb 23 show and more

Sarah Kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:07:05 CST 2004

hi all--

sarah--
i can meet soon for doing the headlines.  the rest of the show is done.
  tomorrow afternoon (after 4) or any time over the weekend will work.
i'd like to have the show completely done and in cd form to give to
randall cotten at the aware meeting at 5 on sunday.

we could probably use the prc press conference clips.  there are about
8 free minutes to fill, and music, intro-outro, vo have already been
recorded.  we could also add a psa or two.

re: future productions this spring...

i really can't commit to producing another show until i graduate in
may.  sorry to shrink the list, folks. i _may_ be able to provide more
offbeat content.

--sarah