[Imc-radio] I can help "normalize" production room audio

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:43:38 CST 2004

Paul, Any chance you could meet tonight at 9:30. I'm teaching a class until
then. But I am supposed to produce for the show next week... and I'm afraid
I can't do the work this week unless we get this figured out?

I'll look at my email when I leave the studio at 9:10ish and if you've
replied I'll meet you at the IMC.

Zach... can you be there?
Sandra