[Imc-radio] technical support needed

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Feb 24 18:24:43 CST 2004

Carol McKusic is working on a story about benefits conferred by marriage
in light of the debate over civil unions vs. marriage for GLBT folks.  She
is looking at the stance of local and state reps on this.

She needs someone who can give her audio support during interviewing and
producing this piece.  We are hoping to have something for the Mar 8 or
Mar 15 show.

If you can help please e-mail the list - Carol will see it and contact
you.

thanks!
Danielle