[Imc-radio] tell your story for the IMC's 3rd anniversary - this Thursday

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 6 23:35:59 CST 2004

A notice was sent out last week to the IMC list, but maybe some working
group members aren't subscribed... so here's an updated notice:

The Video group is producing a short documentary/infomercial about the
IMC to debut at the 3rd anniversary party. We want to interview people
from the working groups this Thursday.  Everyone doing some kind of work
at the IMC is invited and welcome to do a short interview.

A video crew will be at the IMC beginning around 7:30 PM to take some
footage of meetings, and do interview with anyone who isn't actively
involved in a meeting. We hope to interview spokes and other people
participating in the steering meeting beginning at 9 PM (when that
meeting ends).

A diversity of voices and points of view will make for a more
interesting video and a better representation of the IMC. So please come
by even if you just have a few minutes to share. The end video will be
short (less than 10 minutes), so we don't need dissertations - just some
quick answers.

Thanks, keep up the good work, and be proud for all the media created by
UCIMC in the last three years!

--Paul