[Imc-radio] IMC Radio News notes 1/6/04

Duane Whittingham radiodude at logonix.net
Sun Jan 11 00:24:36 CST 2004

Congrats, we here at WTND still want to air the show as long as
someone can pls make sure it gets uploaded to the UCIMC site. ;)

As for the 2/16 show on LPFM, if you want any info/interviews,
comments from us we will be glad to do that, as of Jan 8th
WTND-LP Macomb has been on air for 1 year.

Also congrats on WRFU-LP, if we can help let us know.

Duane - WTND-LP Macomb, IL 106.3 FM

Danielle Chynoweth wrote:

> next two weeks: clint will make sure the show happens
> clint gone and then back at the end of march to help with training, but
> not to be the coordinator.
>
> here are the upcoming show producers:
> 1/12 - Clint and Kate
> 1/19 - Clint and Kate - anna's story on lack of recogition
> 1/26 - Zach & Jay (you guys figure it out who)
> 2/2 - Sarah Kanouse
> 2/9 - Danielle with Zoe (if Zoe agrees)
> 2/16 - Zach & Jay (Low Power FM is a potential feature)
>
> weekly meeting is a must - we will meet every Tuesday at 5:30 PM @ IMC
>
> committed to a show a month:
> zach
> jay
>
> wants to learn:
> kate sample
> zoe swaords
>
> coordinator position could be split into two:
> outreach: danielle (temporary person)
> training/mentoring: zach, clint, cope, sarah k
> hosting: randall cotten
> final production: zach miller, jay eychner, kate sample (mentoring with
> clint over next two weeks)
>
> beats/reports
> sarah kanouse - local enivornment, labor, arts
> ondine gross - education, volunteerism, "the topic is ___,"
> danielle chynoweth - cancer, alloy
> anna - abensce of recognition of invention for husband, computers, poetry
> and singing, political news
>
> Low Power FM - Mike Lehman reporting
> - call sign is WRFU - radio free urbana or R F.U.: extreme media at 104.5
> - a working group of IMC will be formed to organize Low Power FM
> - IMC could produce a daily show

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows & Saturday Morning Confusion
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
WTND-LP Macomb 106.3, WQNA FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz & the Internet.
Heard Fridays 9pm ET, Sundays 12am ET and Tuesdays 1am ET
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org
http://www.wtnd.us