[Imc-radio] censord ad-underwriting radio story

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:01:52 CST 2004

I've searched FSRN website and can't find that they have reported on the
MOVEON.ORG censoring story. Here is a link to a story > >
http://www.mediachannel.org/views/dissector/affalert131.shtml
written for media channel. I would like to pitch it as a four minute (or
less) story. I would try to get voice from the author of this article, from
someone from moveon.org, from Les Schulte (sp?) of WILL and perhaps the most
interesting might be from Bob McChesney (sp) who not only is a nationally
know media activist but also has a show on WILL.

Anyother ideas befored I write up the pitch?
If it doesn't air on FSRN we could still use it for IMCR news next week --
unless that time is all spoken for.

Sandra