[Imc-radio] please read & contribute your ideas

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:45:57 CST 2004

Well, This week I'll be recording some of the Education or Incarceration
workshop for a future radio program and I'll be trying to the the "media
censoring ads / underwriting" for FSRN.

I will need help with recording interviews at the IMC with the computer
equipment / telephone interface for the FSRN thing. Anyone who is skilled
could give me some times tomorrow afternoon when you could be available
there to help? I would so appreciate it! (Why wasn't I doing this when clint
was around?)

This leave headlines.
Here are the potentials.
1. Same Sex Partner Benefits inUrbana - passes
2. Walmart Thang
3. Prairie Green in court (there is a press conference tomorrow at the IMC).

Zach it sounds like you have these covered in the actual news...so what for
headlines? I'll scour the paper -- but I'm not sure. Anybody have any ideas?
The other possibility is for me to do the story that I'm doing for FSRN as a
headline or very short story... or as long of story as Zach and Jay need
after they have the other stories done.

One other idea... there is a new local website that Ben Grosser has were he
is commenting on media / politics. I could state that as news and have him
read a couple of his commentaries. Or we could save that for next week.

Who is producing next week?

Sandra