[Imc-radio] Re: please read & contribute your ideas

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Jan 23 11:05:53 CST 2004

I think since we covered Domestic Partner Benefits as a story last
week that it should just be a headline this week. If you could write
the headline that'd be great.

> Anyone who is skilled could give me some times tomorrow afternoon
> when you could be available there to help?

I can't help on Saturday at all. I'll be doing production of the
longer news pieces for this week on Sunday and Monday. Can someone
else help Sandra out with phone interview recording?

I don't want the Greens and Walmart stories to be too long so if you
put together another feature about the topic of your FSRN story that'd
be cool. Otherwise it'd make a great headline.

> One other idea... there is a new local website that Ben Grosser has were he
> is commenting on media / politics. I could state that as news and have him
> read a couple of his commentaries. Or we could save that for next week.

Maybe this could be an ongoing series. A different commentary read by
Ben each week? What do people think of this?

> Who is producing next week?

That's a good question. Who is producing next week?

Basically I'm thinking the Walmart and Greens pieces should be 7-10
minutes tops. That leaves us 10 minutes for headlines, another piece,
transitions, and/or just making the 2 stories longer. I'd like to pack
in more pieces rather than stretch out two stories.

A headline about the IMC 3rd Anniversary might be nice. Several things
were brought up at the Anniversary such as: capital campaign update,
radio free urbana update, IMC Girls group update, etc.