[Imc-radio] Mondays (July 5) show

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:51:53 CDT 2004

Ellen, Big Big Thank you. I hope you were able to enjoy it. I know it can be
a really big job. It does get easier as you do it.

Unless it was put in the box before the AWARE meeting... Randall proably
needs to have the disc delivered to WEFT. I don't think he has a key to the
IMC.

Thanks again.

Dave and Nicky, How are your pieces going?

Sandra