[Imc-radio] radio this week

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 07:32:14 CDT 2004

1)Meeting today at 11am. We hope to be welcoming new interested person...
Laura. We hope to welcome back Dave, who jumped in with both feet and is
already producing and Nicky who is working on her first piece for the
upcoming show.

2)This weeks show by Ellen and Adam was excellent. Really excellent. It was
smooth and informative. The headlines that you chose were great... as they
were both stories that we'd covered in the past and were good follow up.

3) We need a producer / contributors for July 19th. I think Dave and Nicky
are going to be taking care of this week. We'll get an update at the meeting
and find out what they need.

4) Nicky needs some help with technical... getting sound from minidisc to
her computer. I have the same problem. I bought a connection cord... that
goes from the optical out (5 pin) that I have on a Sony MD that my husband
has  to the USB on my computer. I've downloaded the driver software from
Sony.... and I don't think that it will work. (Even though I know have sound
forge on my pc). Can anyone help me with this? I'll bring the equipment to
the meeting today. Nicky, bring yours also.

Ondine can't make the meeting. We NEED experienced hands at the meeting to
help with direction and suggestions at least. Danielle, Clint, Paul can any
of you make the meeting today?
If not, could you please RSVP times that you are available this week to help
the newbies with one on one.
Sandra