[Imc-radio] update on shows

Clint Popetz clint at cpopetz.com
Sat Jul 24 08:39:25 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 11:26:45PM +0000, Sandra Ahten wrote:

> TECHNICAL NEED: When interviewing into ROSA the temporary disk gets full
> about 20 minutes into an interview. The recording stops... I have to save
> the info and open and new recording. Can you please help?

This is likely due to the "Temporary Files and Record Folder" being
set to something wrong, like the C drive or the Z drive.  In
SoundForge, choose "Preferences" from the "Options" menu.  Click on
the "Perform" tab.  Click the "Browse Button" and choose the "Temp"
folder on the "E:" drive.  Then click OK.

Each Rosa logon (well, each logon to the IMC domain, which is how we
log into Rosa) has its own set of SoundForge preferences.  So each
person logging in to Rosa needs to do the above.

				-Clint