[Imc-radio] tech help needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:45:27 CDT 2004

Paul K. ... can I call on you to help me fix an interview I did today with
Kate Helling with the Champaign County Police regarding juvenile justice. I
did it in the studio and used two mikes and the sound is really uneven. It
looked fine on the levels but her voice is really low volume level compared
to mine. I think there is a way to fix that without having to go through and
raise the volume of the one lower level voice. But I can't remember how. Do
you know?

Would you be willing to do it for me. I am putting Monday's show together on
Friday... so I would need it then or before  Friday? It is on Rosa on the C
drive saved as
"raw kate hellinga interview" .

Sandra