[Imc-radio] Need IMC SysAdmin help, I think...

herringb at prairienet.org herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Jun 3 01:08:49 CDT 2004

hi all

i was about to fix Sandra's audio file as she'd asked, and i ran up
against an obstacle which i think only Zach or Clint can fix.

There is no icon for SoundForge on my ROSA desktop and SoundForge is not
listed in my list of "Programs" (neither on its own nor under "Sonic
Foundry".)  my login is "paulk."  could a sysAdmin please restore my
access to SoundForge (or teach me how to), so that i can help Sandra with
her piece?  She expressed the need for a Friday deadline.  I'd love to do
the work tomorrow between 1 and 3PM.  i don't know if this could be done
remotely or would need someone to be sitting at Rosa in order to do, but
it'd be great if it could be ready to go for me by 1PM tomorrow... pretty
please.

i don't know how or why a program would disappear since the last time i
used my login. if someone could give my a hypothesis on that one, i'd love
to know.

P.S., while you're at it, i'd love to have access to the most recent
version of ACID.

thanks,
paulkotheimer:)