[Imc-radio] upload?

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 22:17:19 CDT 2004

I have a few questions:
I don't know Randall.  What is his contact information?  Since the piece is
only 24 minutes long, what about the other 6 minutes? Sandra, are you
planning to submit a few minutes of headlines?  Is it OK with Randall to be
the live narrator for the IMC news?   Do I need to send Randall the intro
and outro to my piece that he should read?  I just have the one CD.  How can
I duplicate it?  Will Randall use it and then I pick it up?

Ondine

>From: Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com>
>To: O G <buffa99 at hotmail.com>
>CC: radio at ucimc.org
>Subject: Re: [Imc-radio] upload?
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:01:43 -0500 (CDT)
>
> > Will somebody upload the 5/31 radio show?
>
>I will.
>
> > I did the interview with Maggie Austin.  I used my equipment
successfully.
> > It ran 24:02, but I forgot to do the sign-off, ("for IMCRN
this is...").
> > What is the next step?  The phone rang twice during the interview.
   Can