[Imc-radio] upload?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Jun 2 22:52:17 CDT 2004

> I don't know Randall.  What is his contact information?

see above

> Since the piece is
> only 24 minutes long, what about the other 6 minutes?

Randall will do PSAs and intro.  Don't fill it up.

> Is it OK with Randall to be
> the live narrator for the IMC news?

He does it for the rest of the courier - I am sure he is fine with it for
IMRN.

> Do I need to send Randall the intro
> and outro to my piece that he should read?

Yes.  Randall, please use one of the CDs in the studio now to play the
disclaimer and theme.  Then read Ondine's intro.  Then play her piece.
Then read the outro.  Insert PSAs as you wish before and after.

>I just have the one CD.  How can
> I duplicate it?  Will Randall use it and then I pick it up?

Yes.  Also, you are responsible for getting it to WEFT.

Hope this helps.

-Danielle