[Imc-radio] upload?

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 3 00:11:29 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danielle Chynoweth" <chyn at ojctech.com>
To: "O G" <buffa99 at hotmail.com>
Cc: <radio at ucimc.org>; "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Imc-radio] upload?

: > I don't know Randall.  What is his contact information?
:
: see above
:
: > Since the piece is
: > only 24 minutes long, what about the other 6 minutes?
:
: Randall will do PSAs and intro.  Don't fill it up.
:
: > Is it OK with Randall to be
: > the live narrator for the IMC news?
:
: He does it for the rest of the courier - I am sure he is fine with it for
: IMRN.

Sure thing. I'm easy =8-)

:
: > Do I need to send Randall the intro
: > and outro to my piece that he should read?
:
: Yes.  Randall, please use one of the CDs in the studio now to play the
: disclaimer and theme.  Then read Ondine's intro.  Then play her piece.
: Then read the outro.  Insert PSAs as you wish before and after.

OK, no problem.

: >I just have the one CD.  How can
: > I duplicate it?  Will Randall use it and then I pick it up?
:
: Yes.  Also, you are responsible for getting it to WEFT.

There is a white DVD-style CD-case on the left speaker shelf in the studio
that is marked for use by IMC. You could put it in there - it should be
empty right now. Failing that, you could put it in the IMC mailbox in the
"Great Hall" (it's in the set of mailboxes closest to the back studio).

: Hope this helps.
:
: -Danielle
:
: > &gt;From: Danielle Chynoweth &lt;chyn at ojctech.com&gt;
: > &gt;To: O G &lt;buffa99 at hotmail.com&gt;
: > &gt;CC: radio at ucimc.org
: > &gt;Subject: Re: [Imc-radio] upload?
: > &gt;Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:01:43 -0500 (CDT)
: > &gt;
: > &gt; &gt; Will somebody upload the 5/31 radio show?
: > &gt;
: > &gt;I will.
: > &gt;
: > &gt; &gt; I did the interview with Maggie Austin.  I used my equipment
: > successfully.
: > &gt; &gt; It ran 24:02, but I forgot to do the sign-off, (&quot;for
IMCRN
: > this is...&quot;).
: > &gt; &gt; What is the next step?  The phone rang twice during the
interview.
: >    Can
: > &gt; &gt; anything be done about that?
: > &gt;
: > &gt;great!
: > &gt;
: > &gt;don't sweat the sign-off - just e-mail randall outro text that
includes
: > &gt;your name.  i wouldn't worry about the phone.  I hear the phone
ringing
: > in
: > &gt;the background during democracy now interviews all the time.
: > &gt;
: > &gt;I would say - just get it to randall. yea!
: > &gt;
: > &gt;
: > &gt;--
: > &gt;| Danielle Chynoweth
: > &gt;|
: > &gt;| Art Director * OJC Technologies * ojctech.com
: > &gt;| City Council Member * Urbana City Council * city.urbana.il.us
: > &gt;
: > &gt;_______________________________________________
: > &gt;Imc-radio mailing list
: > &gt;Imc-radio at lists.cu.groogroo.com
: > &gt;
: >
: > Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
: > http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail
: >
:
: --