[Imc-radio] next weeks upload

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:22:20 CDT 2004

Danielle, Ondine and all,
It sounds like Ondines piece will be this weeks IMC Radio News. This is not
what we last planned as I was going to produce for this week (6/7) and
Ondine was going to have her piece for the following week (6/13).  I am
however perfectly fine with this and I'll plan on it as such.

Ondine 6/7
Sandra 6/13

I do want to ask who and how Ondine's piece will be transmitted to the
website and to McComb. If it is going to have to be somehow downloaded to
Rosa and then uploaded with our intro and outro etc... why not just do it
before we give it to Randall to simplify things.

I think strongly that we should not have to make McComb remind us of our
obligation to get our audio to them week after week

Sandra