[Imc-radio] this week show

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:31:30 CDT 2004

Sandra, Danielle, everyone:

I did my show for the 13th, but that's fine if you want to flip it.  It's
true that someone has to get it into the computer to be able to upload it.
Would somebody be willing to produce it?  I have the interview on one CD,
and I'm leaving town, so I would need to get it to somebody tomorrow at the
latest.  Please let me know immediately.  I would also like to have some
copies of this CD.  I looked into buying a duplicating machine but they are
hard to find.

Intro:
In this week's IMC radio news, IMC report Ondine Gross interviews Maggie
Austin, a community member, about the experiences for African American
middle class people in Champaign Urbana.

Outro:
That was IMC Radio News reporter, Ondine Gross.