[Imc-radio] mediageek wants to help increase your ranks!

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:28:23 CDT 2004

Hi Drew,

I don't think we've met, but I've been doing mostly interviews on IMCRN for
the past year.  I would be available from 5:30-6:00 to come to WEFT.   You
mean tomorrow, right?  I think there are people better suited to discuss the
production end of things, such as Sandra, Danielle, Clint, etc., so I hope
they are available, but if they are not, at least you can use me as a
back-up person.

Ondine Gross