[Imc-radio] mediageek wants to help increase your ranks!

Drew Tarico tarico at puresimplicity.net
Thu Jun 17 01:26:22 CDT 2004

Hi Radio News,

And we (I) need a guest for this friday's show!  How would any or many of
you feel about coming down to weft this Friday from 5:30-6 to chat about
IMCRN and what it takes to produce indy news radio?  I really think it would
be a great opportunity to dispense with the "but I can't produce radio"
myth, and to talk to the public affairs audience on a personal level about
why you do indy news.  Maybe I'm thinking too lofty, but at least it could
be fun!  This week is no Paul, all me, and I promise to be a good listener
for anyone who's willing to spill some guts.

Mediageek's website and info is at www.mediageek.org .  We're into
grassroots and independent media analysis.

Whaddaya say? (please!)
Drew Tarico- "producer"