[Imc-radio] status of IMC-radio and an apology

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Jun 16 00:59:45 CDT 2004

First off, I am so unbelievably thrilled that folks want to get involved
in IMC-radio.  It is extremely fun and gratifying.  Paul K has generously
offered training, so you don't need experience. I hope you come to our
next meeting which is (drum roll) ...

NEXT TUESDAY, JUNE 22 @ 11 AM @ IMC

Warning: this time is in flux.  If you want to be involved in producing
radio for our current Monday 5:30 slot on WEFT please join the listserv:
(meeting announcements will be posted to the main IMC list too)

Now for apologies ...

Although it may seem the radio roup was conspiring to keep everyone out of
the loop about our meeting changes, all fingers point to one person's
snafu: MINE.  I was the one who called for the 11 AM meeting, was supposed
to e-mail this time to the IMC list, and in the end, was too sick to
attend the meeting.

I truly apologize for the confusion.  I had a helluva weekend (as some may
know who were at Monday's council meeting) and I dropped the ball.

(Secretly, I am delighted folks noticed enough to send out lotsa e-mails
to complain about meeting corn-fusion).

I leave you with this thought:

The radio group is in flux.  If you ever wanted to get involved, NOW is
the time.

- Danielle