[Imc-radio] Apologies for meeting-time SNAFU. It was my fault.

herringb at prairienet.org herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Jun 15 20:46:06 CDT 2004

Hi neighbors

Danielle posted a REQUEST for a change in meeting time to the IMC-Radio
list sometime mid-week last week.

I was the only person who responded to that request, as far as I can tell.
 I said that I may or may not be able to make it at 11AM.

I THOUGHT that I had posted my response to the IMC General list, as well
as to the IMC-Radio list, and to Danielle personally.  I guess I didn't do
what I thought I did.

Technology foils, befuddles, and befoibles us all.  But I'd be happy to
say it was my bad.

MEANWHILE, WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP IMC RADIO MEET ITS
WEEKLY DEADLINES, AND NOBODY KNOWS WHEN WE MEET NEXT!

So...WHEN DO WE MEET NEXT?  Ondine can't meet noon-1PM.  Danielle needs
before 1PM.  I have an 11AM Tuesday work commitment, and I'm happy not to
attend, but rather to be available to trainees by appointment.  Clint and
Sandra probably have some availability constraints, and I don't know what
they are.

Lots of newcomers want to help and don't know when to attend to get
plugged in.

I would be happy to meet with any newcomers who want to learn SoundForge
from me, by appointment.  Just e-mail me <herringb at prairienet.org>
off-list.

And I'd be willing to attend a number of sucessive hours next Tuesday to
provide continuity for interested parties who want to start making
radio...

I'd also be perfectly happy to tell WEFT that the IMC Radio News team no
longer exists.

paulkotheimer:)