[Imc-radio] Radio Infusion

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:51:59 CDT 2004

IMC RAdio Infusion!
Infusion of what? Energy!

This week radio meeting:
Sandra Ahten, Dave Berliner, Ondine Gross, Ellen Knutson

Sandra volunteer to be the Radio Coordinator as we have had a lot of new
people wanting to get involved and we need to engage IMCstas who want a
lowel level occasional committment. She is going to try to coordinate this
and has made a committment to keeping IMC radio news on the air, so that we
can move forward. More specific help she needs is listed below.

Ellen got enthused by a training she went to at the recent Allied Media
Conference. She brought back audio and is going to make a show to
approximately 23 minutes for the July 5 IMC RAdio news.
It is going to be a sound montage about the conference.
--------------
Drew contributed audio from a recent Community Forum. Ellen is going to
digitize it and get it to Dave. B.  Dave is going to listen and see if he
can formulate a story from it. Can anyone reading this provide the
contextual information about this conference... who what when where why etc.
He is shoooting for producing it this week.
---------------
Dave has had quite a lot of experience with radio though he uses another
program besides Sound Forge (Cool somthing?). He became a member of the IMC
and borrowed a minidisc player to go get audio from a gathering about the
rising price of healthcare that was happening on campus on Tuesday. That may
also be made into a piece for this week.

Dave is to keep us informed on these pieces. They are (we hope the basis for
this weeks show)
--------------------
Ondine asks that Danielle get her lists of people who would make good
interview candidates. Anyone else want to contribute to this list?
----------------------
We need Sound Forge re located on Rosa. I know this sounds crazy, but it is
not under "programs" and you have to do a search to find it.
--------------------------------
Are their any other working groups using Rosa?  Individuals who can't use
mojo instead? We may want to dedicate ROSA  exclusively to IMCRN
production.... as I am not a good trouble shooter... and everytime I come in
something is changed. Any comments on this?
I need someone to help with uploading the program each week. This is a very
big problem. Danielle nor I can do it on the website. I would imagine that
it is not just us.... and that there is a problem with anyone wanting to
upload audio. Please can a tech person email me about this soon.
Ondine is asking is someone can make a CD of the last two shows that she did
as she told the interviewees that she would get them a copy. Paul k? Clint ?

Respectfully submitted by your new enthusiastic coordinator.

Sandra Ahten