[Imc-radio] radio spoke

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Jun 29 00:30:06 CDT 2004

Has radio chosen a new spoke for steering yet? I want to remind
everyone that I've not been at all involved with radio and make a very
poor spoke at steering. It's be great for radio if someone else was
involved. I don't intend to cease going to steering so I can continue
to represent radio but if folks need something from steering they'd
better communicate it to me directly because I'm not able to pay close
attention to radio group at this time.

If radio has appointed a new spoke, has my spokes status been revoked?
If I find myself at a steering meeting with no radio spoke, should I
represent radio or should radio be considered absent?

Just letting everyone know where I'm at.