[Imc-radio] Radio Infusion - some forum info

herringb at prairienet.org herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Jun 29 16:34:53 CDT 2004

hi neighbors

Danielle posed this question:

> I thought it was settled that Paul Kotheimer would upload each week - is
> this true Paul?

I did propose to do this.  What I would need to have in order to make this
happen reliably is:

1. that there be a standard place on ROSA's E drive where the current
week's show is stored.  Please give it a name like this one:

IMCRNJune28-final.wav

and 2.  that the week's producer or co-ordinator send an e-mail to my
address <herringb at prairienet.org>, saying something like
"'IMCRNJune28-final.wav' is on ROSA's E-drive and ready to upload."

When I get that e-mail, I'll make an mp3 of the entire piece at
96kBps/stereo (??? download users please advise on the desired baud rate)
and upload it to the media gallery.  I will post a story on the newswire
stating that the current week's show is downloadable by searching the
media gallery.

I will probably do this on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.  I am not available to
bring the CD of the show to WEFT, as I have Monday afternoons booked for
recording sessions.

please e-mail me with any changes you want to this procedure.

thanks,
paulkotheimer:)