[Imc-radio] Radio Infusion - some forum info

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Jun 27 21:58:37 CDT 2004

Tracy Parsons is president of the Urban League.  For interviews, I suggest
Carol or Aron Amons (sp?).  They live on N. Coler in Urbana.

I will get a list of interviewees to Ondine.

I thought it was settled that Paul Kotheimer would upload each week - is
this true Paul?

Thank you thank you Sandra for carrying the ball on this one.  I am out of
town through July 4th.  I just showed "Media in Time of War" by Rochester
Indymedia at the Gesundheit Institute to folks in their early twenties
many of whom were hearing this side of the war story for the first time.
Patch/Gesundheit gave us a copy of "Clowing in Kabul" for our IMC library
and public access station.

peace out,
danielle