[Imc-radio] Radio Infusion - some forum info

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:00:16 CDT 2004

Paul,

This weeks show is on Mojo in the
Big on Dewey
IMCRN
IMCRN archives
and it is named according to file protocol (IMCRN-060427) (or something like
that)

I think this is true... Dave saved it as such. Right Dave?

Here is what can be included when you post it.

This week IMC Radio news covers the following stories:
A suicide at the Champaign County Jail
Dissention and Arrest at the Chicago Gay Pride Parade
The Supreme court rules against Big Media

Commentary/ Editorial by Carl Estebrook

Film Review: Farenheit 9/11 by Jeff Nicholson Owens

The feature presentation, produced by Dave Berliner covers the recent
Community Forum hosted by the Champaign Police Department and leaders from
the Black Community.

Thanks for doing this.

Sandra