[Imc-radio] minutes

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:52:52 CDT 2004

Confirming these minutes from the radio group meeting today and adding a few
things.
1) Ellen is producing the entire show for next Monday. Her piece on Allied
Media is 23 minutes. She wants help with the headlines or some shorter
newstory to proceed her feature piece. Sandra will probably be able to help
with this and will be in touch with Ellen.

2) The following week's show will be co-produced by Dave and Nicky. If they
need any help they shoud let Sandra know, otherwise she will assume they
will take care of everything including getting finished cd to WEFT.

Sandra