[Imc-radio] Re: Training at IMC

Laura Bynum laura_bynum at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:21:37 CDT 2004

Sorry I didn't get to this until now. When is the next training date? I'm
hoping to get Kimberlie a promo within the next two weeks (so need training
fast, if possible) and would be happy to join the IMC as well. I'm fuzzy on
how that joining part works if you could give me that info.

Thanks so much,
Laura