[Imc-radio] tomorrow's show and upload probs

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Mar 7 23:31:49 CST 2004

The show is done.  Thanks to Ariel and Ondine for some excellent pieces
and to Kimberlie for the taser headline.

The site still sends errors when I try to upload through IE on Rosa.
Could someone upload my MP3?  The MP3 and Word file script to post with it
are in: E: My Documents --> Danielle --> IMCRN-3.08.04.

I will have a piece for next week by 10 year old Maya Patterson on the
difference between Democrats and Republicans.  I should also have a
commentary by Brandon done although it isn't too time sensitive.

The CD will be dropped off at WEFT tomorrow by 3 PM.

thanks!
Danielle