[Imc-radio] Good show, everyone!

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 10 08:22:24 CST 2004

Hi, all.

I try to listen to as many IMC Radio News shows as I can.  The show is such
an important and good service for WEFT and the community. Thank you for
keeping it alive!

I listened to Monday's IMCRN show last night (I borrowed the cd from WEFT.
That's how I am able to listen to most shows).  It was great!

I liked the order in which Danielle aired the stories and her piece on the
tram. In my opinion, the order gave the show a timely and very local
presence. And good job of adding this week's anti-chief events to the end of
Ondine's piece.

Ondine did a great interview!  She asked such good questions. I was engaged
throughout her piece and learned some important new information on an old
issue. With her permission, I am rebroadcasting her interview during Womyn
Making Waves this Sunday (1-3pm on WEFT).

Ariel's piece was timely and important. I didn't even know this was
happening. I will include the information about the April Women's March in
my program this weekend. Ariel has a great radio voice.

The IMC Radio News is really sounding good. Congratulations to everyone! And
thank you for your hard work. You've made preparation for my show on Sunday
that much easier :-)

Kimberlie