[Imc-radio] interview with C.Hoyle

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:09:52 CST 2004

Hi guys,

Today I did an interview with C. Hoyle, planner for MTD, but won't be
available to edit it for a  few weeks.  Danielle, if you need contributions
to the show you are producing, and were counting on this piece, the raw
audio can be located in my file under - "March 18 interview".   This piece
is not time-dependent, and can be aired anytime.

Thanks again, Sandra, for helping set up the recording equpiment today.
Unfortunately, the disc we burned played the interview back on high speed.
(I hope it didn't record that way).  But...the good news is that my
equipment worked, so I have a usable CD.

Ondine