[Imc-radio] I cannot produce this week!

lori serb laserb at shout.net
Thu Mar 18 19:41:21 CST 2004

I did not commit to any project for March 22.

It would not be possible for me to do anything between now and then
at the IMC. I did record my own reading of my Public I article and
interview Patrick Thompson---as Sandra requested, but that is all I
agreed to.  If anyone wants to use the audio--both are in Sandra's
folder and in mine.

I will be out of town this weekend and then committed to a TON of
pledge Drive hours at WEFT so I will not be doing anything for IMC
radio news until after Pledge Drive is over--after Easter weekend.

Lori