[Imc-radio] I *can* and will produce this week

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Mar 18 19:49:11 CST 2004

I must have missed something ...

I am coordinating this week's show.  Kim is doing a feature on tasers.  I
asked Ben for a commentary.  I will fill in the rest.  I am being chill
about it.  Anyone who wants to contribute is welcome to do so - just let
me know.  Lori, I don't have you scheduled to contribute this week.  Have
fun at WEFT.

danielle