[Imc-radio] TONIGHT

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Mar 23 10:04:39 CST 2004

Sandra, I got yesterday's message yesterday. I hadn't responded yet
because I didn't yet know my plans for this week. I now know that I
can not make tonight's meeting and I can not help with the news this
week.

I looked at the headers in your email and it looks like hotmail
(rather than groogroo) is incurring a delay of about 4 hours on
messages sent. I don't know if that was a temporary issue with hotmail
or if the issue remains.=20