[Imc-radio] TONIGHT

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:26:21 CST 2004

Note to groogroo users: Last week there was a server probelm... and the mail
got hung up. Is that going on again? I did not get my message I posted
yesterday to this group though it is in archives.

Anyway... I said that it was inconvenient for me to meet tonight -- but
because I am not teaching during spring break... it actually works well.
I'll see anyone who shows up tonight at 5:30 - 6:30.

I am going to the IMC today to work on the healthcare legislation piece.
Again looking for someone to tie the rest of the show together, but I can do
it if no one steps forward.

Sandra