[Imc-radio] Radio this week?!

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:39:42 CST 2004

1) Danielle. Great show this week. Both the content and production was
excellent. Both the taser and the protest pieces sounded so professional.
Thanks for getting it posted so soon.

2) Everyone. Please RSVP if you can be at the meeting tomorrow. If it is
just going to be Danielle and I -- then I need to reschedule in order to
accomodate visiting Ky (my son) in jail. If someone else can be there...
especially somone who can produce some content... please just RSVP this
group and I'll be there to discuss it with you.

3) Even if you can't come to the meeting. Can you produce any content for
the upcoming week? I can finally do the "healthcare legislation" piece. If I
am producing this piece... and no one else has any ideas --perhaps we can
get a someone to do Citizen Speak and headlines. If I do the healthcare
legislation piece made can someone else actually piece it together, burn it
and get it to the station? Anyone?

Sandra